MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I was driving on the M25 yesterday with the radio off (fiancee had a headache) and I noticed that you could hear a kind of 'whooshing' wind sound which got higher-pitched as my speed increased. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm wondering whether the car isn't completely sealed somewhere. I think it's coming from the roof, could be the air vents I guess...Any comments/help appreciated!

Also, when I drive with the roof down, I hear this kind of clicking from the passenger side wheels (not sure if it's one of them or both), has anyone had this?

·
thats better
2,482 Posts
Hi Ben,

Hope you get the stones out ;)

The whoosh noise,?

Is the car still in warrenty? Just take it back....explain what speeds it does it @, it could just be a simple adjustment on the roof mechanisum.

I had a LOT of bodywork done earlier in the year and the car came back screaming like a kettle on a stove.They soon had that back!

Hope it gets sorted

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey wiz,

Yeah, it's only 9 months old. I think I'll phone up and get them to check it out. I think it's coming from the sunroof, but I'm not sure.

I think I got most of the stones out - it's hard to reach the ones at the back cause the wheels are very wide!

Thanks for your help :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts