MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
So close I can almost....
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my Coop at the end of April. I have been told my car will be delivered to Leeds on the 13th. and they want another working week to prep it. So that will be a total of between 16 and 17 weeks wait :eek:

I've not done my patience any favours by regularly visiting this site, and looking at the new '05 pics. I had to go down to my local dealer in Trafford last Saturday to sit in one and remind myself what it's like. There was a car very similar to mine still in the wrapper so to speak and it has got me all impatient again.

Having read peeps comments, I'm hoping they get it early and so meet the 13th. Aug delivery date.

Fingers crossed.

I was hoping to fit an amp and base box to the standard unit (I've ordered the boot 6 cd changer with the car) But looking at the FAQ and the pic of the rear of the unit, there's no Line outs. It's a company car so not really wanting to fit an extra head unit. Love my music, what to do :confused:

·
Amiga 500 to PS3 20 Years
4,636 Posts
I waited nearly 12 months for mine so your wait would be a doddle :)

Ordered my Cooper Works December 1st 2000, arrived November 28th 2001 :eek:

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmmmm

That don't count, you were going for a spesh.

I'm all run of the mill here, gimme a break!

Come on clock...........tick on!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ordered mine on 24th March, but was originally going for a pre-facelift car. I changed my order in late April when the pictures of the 2005 cars were released, and I've just found out today that the car was deleivered to the dealer this morning. Should be picking up the car on Saturday morning, so it looks like the long wait is almost at an end.

Out of interest, I was originally given a delivery date to the dealer (Scotthall in Leeds - is this who you're dealing with?) of 13th August, and the car has come in a little bit early. If I were you, I'd give them a call; you never know, you might get some good news.

·
Now what have I done????
2,704 Posts
Hy guys! I waited exaclty 880 days from order placed (March 2002) to delivery (July 2004). But my fault for being a bit quick off the blocks to get a convertible.....

·
The Hartge Experience
1,032 Posts
Ordered my MCS july 24th, but kinda 4th as i changed from a cooper on the 24th, and its due next march 11th 2005 - arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Konman said:
I Out of interest, I was originally given a delivery date to the dealer (Scotthall in Leeds - is this who you're dealing with?) of 13th August, and the car has come in a little bit early. If I were you, I'd give them a call; you never know, you might get some good news.
Hey Mr. Konman, I hope your name is just a red herring!

Now you've got me megga excited. I'm calling Scatthall as soon as they open!!!

With any luck I may just be down there to meet you! Keep y'fingers crossed for me.

I've just added to your reputation for that info.

Thanx. :D

A

·
0 Posts
wait time

well i ordered mine on 12th July, and i gota wait till 5th November for it! thats the best part of 4 months! :eek:

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok so maybe not Saturday.

Yep I called Scottalls. Car's in on Thursday 12th. but with the prep time it won't be till Tuesday the week after that I can get it.

Konman, enjoy your weekend of driving. Easy does it till you've broken her in!!!!! :p

·
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pain is nearly over

"it's Friday I'm in love!" The Cure wrote and sang. Well it's the same for me. Friday the 13th. my car is being delivered to work.

One more day of work and it's here.

That's a 4 month wait.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
pbraun
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing