MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MotoringFile » Archive » Factory JCW in Video

I have just watched the above clip from MF. I am surprised that MF has posted a vid before MINI2 because MINI2 is based in UK while MF is in the USA. I would expect the UK to have more access to MINI information than the USA.

Since 2002 MINI2 has been my MINI source of information but over the last 12 months the MF has been more up to date in regards to MINI information.

What has happened?

I am a supporter of both sites.

·
Waiting for Works Clubman
338 Posts
I think that it's down to the fact that MINI UK aren't releasing *any* JCW cars just yet. I don't know precisely when the press get to play with a JCW from the UK (Paul would know); I don't know precisely when the launch date is (and frankly don't care, as although I'd ordered a car for launch day, those fools at MINI UK are making me wait until next Easter for *my* car).

All in all, MINI UK are happy to see us wait, that's why. But look on the bright side - if you want the Hatch, you only have to wait a few more weeks. It's only us Clubman buyers that have to wiat until 2009.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks but it is odd that the UK is behind.

We might need to find a mole to infiltrate the oxford plant and get us some more juicy info ;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
According to MotoringFile the JCW will be available for everyone to test drive around the AutoX course at MINI Takes The States in Chicago in a couple of weeks. It's slightly mystifying why no journalists have been given this car to test thus far though.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If they dont get it over there quick the all mighty $ will be toilet paper.The Fed printed 4Trillion$ last year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts