MINI Cooper Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
EefsJ_JArc said:
I think it would be a blast...... Anyone else?

I have no clue how to plan one but I'd be all up for having one on this side of the pond!
Great idea, We'll send Soggy and DK over to do the planning,

Everyone agree ?:confused:

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
goonery said:
Great idea, We'll send Soggy and DK over to do the planning,

Everyone agree ?:confused:

Send me the tickets and i'll be there :)

You guys might as well come to this one though, you have to get a plane to travel every where so why not just hop a few miles more :D

·
Now With More Cowbell
1,687 Posts
TURB CAB said:
Great idea. Logistics is a little bit more difficult because of our size..
East -West coast thing
Bingo. You can usually drive from the east to the west coast of the UK in under four hours (less in some places). One can't even fly that fast from coast to coast in the US using any current commercial airliner.

-CW

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:

You guys might as well come to this one though, you have to get a plane to travel every where so why not just hop a few miles more :D
How is it going Soggy? Are there still tickets available?

·
Mini2 Dreamer
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SoggyCornFlakes said:

But some of us have a job that wouldn't allow for much of a trip, there's no way I could go across the pond and not take in the sights!! To travel here in the US is no biggie for me lol. :p

How difficult is it to travel overseas from here in the US? I've never done it myelf...

·
6X therapist
13,907 Posts
EefsJ_JArc said:
But some of us have a job that wouldn't allow for much of a trip, there's no way I could go across the pond and not take in the sights!! To travel here in the US is no biggie for me lol. :p

How difficult is it to travel overseas from here in the US? I've never done it myelf...
You could join the US MILITARY ?, they seem to get about all over the world :p

·
total MINI . com
34,893 Posts
AprilWhine said:
How is it going Soggy? Are there still tickets available?
It's going really well, but yes, we plenty room to sell some more tickets. Currently some 150 folks attending, I think we'll be around the 200 mark come the day itself. ................. so are you and the Fuzzy One going to join us ?

·
Mini2 Dreamer
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
goonery said:
You could join the US MILITARY ?, they seem to get about all over the world :p
I tried, I have an injured ankle that prevents me from being eligible... I couldn't pass physical and it's one of my largest regrets. tonight I recieved emails from my best friend who is stationed in afghanistan, I'd love to be there with her.

·
Loves the Fuzzy One
16,525 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:
It's going really well, but yes, we plenty room to sell some more tickets. Currently some 150 folks attending, I think we'll be around the 200 mark come the day itself. ................. so are you and the Fuzzy One going to join us ?
I don't know, the more I read about the ball the more I want to attend. :)

·
RedUn's Manicurist ;-þ
16,095 Posts
SoggyCornFlakes said:

we been there once, for 2 weeks, ruthie been there 2wice I think AW been there

speaking for me i LOVED it!

but it's time you goobers came over here :mad: :p :D

chickens! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.