MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks
She just loves it.
As for the seat, it is ORCIARI seatback cover. For some reason my wife also found it to be cool so she had to have it.

From Aurora,CO

·
Don Vito
17,160 Posts
Car looks Phat ;)

Congrats to you both and welcome to MINI2 :D

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I was thinking of those seat backs :cool: but wondered if they use up much of the already
limited rear leg room. Is it possible to tell how much is lost?

·
mini-drive6979
16 Posts
Welcome, to you both. am a bit of a newbee to the site myself but just had to post you's a reply to say LOVE THE MINI :yellow: The colour coded bumbers look well and the car looks great inside, well worth the wait. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Much Thanks

First of all much thanks to all for such warm welcome.

Peter Crowl said:
From where did you order those? Local source or Italy?

Peter...actually in Littleton...but for mass consumption...in Denver
We actually had them ordered and installed from the dealer but I also saw one of the sponsor with them too but can't remember which one. I'll keep looking.

SteveM3 said:
I was thinking of those seat backs but wondered if they use up much of the already
limited rear leg room. Is it possible to tell how much is lost?
I'm not sure because we never had it other way but from what I can tell may be inch or two at the most.

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Wow! Now that's a car that's gonna get noticed!!!!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did you say that you ordered it over a year ago? Does it really take a year to get the mini you order :confused:

I don't know if I'd be able to wait that long for a car as gorgeous as yours.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hedcase38 said:
Did you say that you ordered it over a year ago? Does it really take a year to get the mini you order :confused:

I don't know if I'd be able to wait that long for a car as gorgeous as yours.
I heard that real depends on where you live. Some got theirs in 3-5 months. We weren't really in hurry to get it so we decided to wait it out.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts