MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help! I know nothing about mini's except that I have always wanted one. I recently got a 2004 2 dr manual. Base model I assume. Anyways, had passenger window down the other day and now it wont come up. No noise or anything. I assumed it maybe was just off-track and I was going to join this group and find some super quick cheat to pull the door panel but now all I am seeing is things about a regulator or something way more complicated than I was expecting... Please tell me this is not the case! And basically any other tips, tricks, or cool things should know! Thanks guys...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Help! I know nothing about mini's except that I have always wanted one. I recently got a 2004 2 dr manual. Base model I assume. Anyways, had passenger window down the other day and now it wont come up. No noise or anything. I assumed it maybe was just off-track and I was going to join this group and find some super quick cheat to pull the door panel but now all I am seeing is things about a regulator or something way more complicated than I was expecting... Please tell me this is not the case! And basically any other tips, tricks, or cool things should know! Thanks guys...
This video shows what to try first as well as checking the fuses of course.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This video shows what to try first as well as checking the fuses of course.
It’s also worth searching this forum before asking the question.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts