MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been unable to find steel wheels for our mini that match the size, offset, bolt circle, etc. of the alloy wheels. I also don't want to change the OD of the tire. I'm sure the offset, width, or other things could be changed slightly, but I don't want to guess, buy wheels, and have a problem. Does anyone know what wheels fit and where I can get them? Thanks.

·
Registered
MINI Countryman Cooper S F60
52 Posts
Check the MINI website within accessories.
This will guide you on what wheels will fit your car, I think you can also input your MINI VIN number to view the wheel sets available

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check the MINI website within accessories.
This will guide you on what wheels will fit your car, I think you can also input your MINI VIN number to view the wheel sets available
I sort of tried that. Our son is actually a service tech at the local Mini dealer and checked with the parts department. No dice. He said he's seen 3rd gen S's on the lot with steel winter wheels but none at the moment and we don't know if they were OEM. If he sees one again, he's going to try and snag a part number.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've been unable to find steel wheels for our mini that match the size, offset, bolt circle, etc. of the alloy wheels. I also don't want to change the OD of the tire. I'm sure the offset, width, or other things could be changed slightly, but I don't want to guess, buy wheels, and have a problem. Does anyone know what wheels fit and where I can get them? Thanks.
I have a set of 5 bolt pattern mini branded steel rims which I can sell with winter tyres too if you want.
Tire Automotive tire Wheel Alloy wheel Rim

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, but I'm all set....but I am curious- is there a part number stamped on the wheel?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Try 4wheelonline. They have aftermarket steel wheels like the Pacer 83B which is available in 5x112 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That appears to be the correct wheel for the car. The offset is a little different but not significantly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts