MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Man from the Ministry
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

just a very quick question, does anyone have noisy wiper blades? By that I mean do they squeak when there isn't much water on the screen - a rubber drag noise? I've got new ones, and they're still "squeaking"

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Ta

nic

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, mine were very loud, then I changed to some Valeo Silencio wipers which are a lot lot better. Maybe using Rain X would help as well?

Hpe this helps,

Leon

·
Registered
227 Posts
Just changed my wipers to aero flatblade and they seem to be ok. Check out eBay as they're like £9 a pair, bargain!

·
Registered
988 Posts
I bought mine from Halfords (think they were Bosch), and they've never stopped squeaking - cleaned the window, cleaned the wipers etc etc, but nothing. It's embarrassingly loud when wanting to wipe your screen with people walking down the street.

·
Noob
247 Posts
I've just changed to the Bosch Aero BB450 blade, which I totally love. They are totally silent and wipes smooth everytime. Not cheap however .. I just spent $50 for the pair.

They apparently last longer, however when required to be replaced, I'd have to change the whole arm rather than changing of the rubber alone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts