MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
911t said:
I'm coming from Wigan so meeting on the M56 sounds good to me, do I have to let you know I'm coming?
yeay another Wigan Minier, just when I was losing all faith in Wigan Mini owners.

So where abouts in Wigan are you, I may have seen you about. If I have I may well have had my nephew waving at you frantically from the passenger seat - you'd remember that! :D :D

I will be at the services on the M56 - don't leave without me :D :D

· Registered
52 Posts
911t said:
Hi Carlos27
Actually it's my wife's car, just got it before Christmas, insurance was only £10 a month more than the Cooper we were going to get so I thought bugger it. Wasn't prepared for the 20mpg though, but neither was I prepared for the performace/handling so that's a trade off I guess. Ooops I'm going all Off Topic. I'm in Standish nr Ashfield Pk, car is all black Cooper S. My son had his 8th biirthday party booked that day but he's a mad mini fan and the run sounds like so much fun we switched his party till the week after.
Glad to see your son has his priorities sorted out.

Let me know when you'll be setting off for the run we can have a mini mini convoy. I'll be picking my nephew up from Whitley so will be getting on the M6 at Standish I should think.

In the mean time I'll keep an eye out for a black Cooper S. I'm in a indiblue Mini one, not the same performance, but hey, still looks good :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.