41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Mr 120d Sport
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
911t said:
See you 8.30 tomorrow at the services. Fingers crossed for the weather

Alan
:blblack:
Yep will do.......weather's looking good according to the BBC.........had to clean the car in the dark tonite........but chammied it in the garage, I hope I haven't missed any bits......:eek:

Don't forget yer coats......Llandudno is freezing at this time of year!

· Registered
1,684 Posts
wobert123 said:
Yep will do.......weather's looking good according to the BBC.........had to clean the car in the dark tonite........but chammied it in the garage, I hope I haven't missed any bits......:eek:

Don't forget yer coats......Llandudno is freezing at this time of year!
We not goin' for the dirtiest car awards again then?!?!? ;)

· Registered
676 Posts
:blblack: Same thoughts as me I spent this afternoon washing mine
(cannot let Mini2 down) :rolleyes:
The weather looks possible showers in the morning??? but will be brighter in the afternoon
:D :D
Who is buying the ice creams as we are at the seaside :D :D :D

SEE U ALL TOMMOROW ;)

· Registered
676 Posts
:black: :black:
Great pics, thanks for getting them on the net soooooo quick :D :D
Particulary like the picture of the Black Mini with chequered roof and mirrors but of course I am biased. ;)
Really enjoyed the run and cannot wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)
Only just got back in as went for a run to New Brighton for some fish & chips only saw
2 broken down classic Minis on the way home :eek: :eek: :( :(

· Mr 120d Sport
4,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Well, what a day........:cool: :D

Great to see some old and new faces..........hope you all enjoyed today, as much as Jamie & I.

Had some fun in KFC in Llandudno......they handed me a "bag of fries", which actually contained about £400 in cash........luckily for them, and the fact that I'm an honest guy, meant they got it back........needless to say, I didn't get any "thank-you" either.......well I know what I'll do next time.....;)

Here's a few piccies from today......

Hope to see you on the next N Wales Run......which is probably next month....Luke?

Attachments

· Registered
9 Posts
Yeah, we had a good time, lucky with the weather, will try to make the Lakes run schedule permitting. When I've had chance to go thru my pics I'll post them if I have anything different to what's already up. Some of the attitudes of the 'original' mini owners was unexpected somewhat but I'd better not go there, eh!
Alan, Julie, Toby & Ralph.
:black: :)

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.