MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the topic asks, which brand, and type of tire will the 17 incers be getting. I know they will be run-flats, but will they be conti's, goodyear, pirelli, Dunlop? Did a search and didn't find anything. Just curious if anyone knew--'cause my dealer doesnt.

Daniel

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
I hate to sound like a broken record...

Click
at the top of the page and do a search (titles only) for f.a.q. to find the FAQ on wheels and tires.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: I hate to sound like a broken record...

MINIAC said:
Click
at the top of the page and do a search (titles only) for f.a.q. to find the FAQ on wheels and tires.
MINIAC, no worries, I did a search but cant find who manufactuers the tires, I know the size and the llok of them, I just want to know who we are getting our tires from. My dealer sure doesn't know.

Daniel

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ezrally said:
205/45R17's check out UKPirelli.com under news-big article.
Thanks bro.:D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Dunlop SP9000s

When I was at the Essen Motor Show I picked up some MINI Cooper S brochures. I happen to browse them last night and it looked a lot like the S with 17s had Dunlops from the pictures...

Jason

·
Canned
13,888 Posts
Re: Re: I hate to sound like a broken record...

CSDan said:

MINIAC, no worries, I did a search but cant find who manufactuers the tires, I know the size and the look of them, I just want to know who we are getting our tires from. My dealer sure doesn't know.

Daniel
The FAQ on factory wheels has information regarding Dunlop, Goodyear and Pirelli run flat tires fitted.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doh, my bad, I must have missed it. Sorry
I'll look more carefully next time:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts