MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Mini Mid-Life Crisis!
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
been watching the forums from a far and so now that the time is getting closer to taking delivery thought I'd start to get involved. Delivery date to dealer is 28th July and was ordered about 6 weeks ago.

Going through a bit of a Mini mid-life crisis so to speak and at the age of 45 ordered a Chilli Red MCS, black roof, black stripes and door mirrors. Pretty standard apart from 17" Crown spokes and rooster red trim. Couldn't afford it to be honest. It was either a basic MCS or a Cooper with the Chilli Pack, and I'm guessing that I would have regretted not getting an S: :D

All the family are getting excited, or is just me ;) Especially my 12 year old or when we went to try it out for space, declared as she squeezed behind my driving seat, and I'm 6ft 2in, yep its fine dad! So I joined her in the back seat - cozy or what :D

Some might say hold on for the new 58 reg, but I can't wait that long, and besides its just a number to tell your neighbour anyway!

Later
Rob

·
Mini Mid-Life Crisis!
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks.
The trouble with this site is there are so many good looking Mini's and is anyone ever happy with theirs? I'm already looking out for a JCW Grille and Black surround. See, not happy and its not even here yet;)

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
Im totally 100% happy with mine :D Best thing EVER :D

Though, yes, you will find me saying "oooh I want that" or "oooh, I like that" but I wouldnt change mine for the world :D (apart from the JCW goodies that may be already planned :eek:)

·
JCW time
18,905 Posts
Welcome...I am sure you will enjoy it:cool:

I am happy with mine just the way it is....well some JCW suspension wouldnt go a miss...:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts