MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new Mini in the pouring rain this afternoon.. It looks absolutely stunning.. :eek:

When I sat in it for the first time, turned the lights on and everything went orange and it reflected off the Chrome with the cool downlighters I was blown away and instantly thought 'wow now I know this was more than worth every penny!'.. It's all the little features that add up to make it such an amazing car and unlike any other.

When I drove her for the first time it was fantastic the handling and response is brill and gave an extremely smooth ride. Will post photos shortly, bring on the daylight I wanna go for a drive :cool:

Chili Red
Cloth Octagon Red/Black
Pepper Pack
Air Conditioning Auto
Chrome Line Interior
DSC
Multi - function on S/Wheel
Single CD Player
Radio Boost
Sports Seats
Darkened Glass
Visibility Pack
Head Airbags - Front & Rear
Anthracite Roof Lining
Rear Spoiler
Harman Kardon - Hi-Fi

White Viper Stripes
White Mirror Caps
White Side Indicators

TLC

·
94 Posts
Yes, definitely congratulations! I just picked mine up this last saturday, so I know how you feel. I still haven't managed to get out of it long enough to take pictures......driving is more fun than photography.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Photos

Thanks everyone, i'm still so happy and excited :) :) :D

Here we go, didn't have long to take these so i'll post more soon, need some front end shots :)

Been driving her around today and loving every second more and more. Took her up to 70 and the power and handling was purely brilliant and an extremely quite and smooth ride at the same time :)

P.S. We spotted last night what looked like a small hole in the Viper Stripes. We rung up Mini today and they said it's a tear drop shape and it's their trademark to show it's official. Just thought i'd mention it incase anyone else assumes they need to take their Vipers back to be redone!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
Very very nice..........a sporty looking number that one :D :cool:

I'm also liking that chrome interior :cool:

Veronica :blblack:

·
Sergeant Pepper
347 Posts
congrats, nice seats. the sports seats are comfortable and well worth the money arent they? mine in octagon black, not as much contrast as yours but still the bomb.i didnt know about that tear drop shape in the vipers..where abouts is it exactly? very interesting. nice car!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Great car you have there. I really like the white Viper stripes... they really set the car off with its spanky red paint job. The interior trim is excellent too :p

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for everyones nice comments, I love it soooo much and i'm so happy with the colour combo and vipers!

Yea r34ver the seats are sooo comfortable, the tear drop trademark is on the roof a couple of cm's from the back end on the right hand (from the back) stripe.. Not sure if they always put it in the same place though.

More photos soon! I wanna go out driving again now! ;)

·
Official Pimp of Mini2
4,001 Posts
I just looked at ya pics thats one killer car :D
Hope you enjoy it I have had my mini for a whole year and it feels like a month! Im still loving the car now :D

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
I notice you only have the two-spoke steering wheel. Was there not an option to get the three spoke ?

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Rich_IX, took her out for another run today and another driver flashed their headlights at me :cool: Do you guys normally wave or flash headlights?! :D

I'm loving every second of driving, even when it was raining (poor car :( )

'Cooper S Works' I was meant to have the three spoke but there was some confusion so I ended up with two. The manager explained to me that in his opinion the two spoke is much better anyway because of the finger tip flaps on the back of the wheel, I love it and find it easy to use..

·
The Power Cube
2,287 Posts
Mini Me GB said:
'Cooper S Works' I was meant to have the three spoke but there was some confusion so I ended up with two. The manager explained to me that in his opinion the two spoke is much better anyway because of the finger tip flaps on the back of the wheel, I love it and find it easy to use..
Yeah, that's what I thought. But after 1 week of having the three spoke, having had the two spoke for two years I would say that the three spoke is much better.

Me thinks an easy get-out from the dealer in trying to convince you.

;-)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ive only ordered 4 options, but am I happy one of them is the 3-spoke :rolleyes:

anyway, your new One looks fantastic. I hope you'll enjoy it every mile!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts