MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just ordered my new Mini ONE :D i'm sooo happy!

Chili Red
Cloth Octagon Red/Black
Pepper Pack
Air Conditioning Auto
Chrome Line Interior
DSC
Multi - function on S/Wheel
Single CD Player
Radio Boost
Sports Seats
Darkened Glass
Visibility Pack
Head Airbags - Front & Rear
Anthracite Roof Lining
Rear Spoiler
Harman Kardon - Hi-Fi

White Viper Stripes
White Mirror Caps
White Side Indicators

TLC

:D :D :D :D :D

(See you soon at the Mini Run's!) ;)

·
5 years with MINI ONE
244 Posts
Nice Spec MINI you have ordered Mini Me Gb. I am sure you will LOVE IT :cool:

I just wished I ordered the Multi - function on S/Wheel :rolleyes: would have been handy

·
Registered
98 Posts
Cracking spec there. You have speced all the options I would have chosen if I could afford it. Did you have a maxium spend limit! Long term you considering adding a one click? Whens the estimated delivery date :cool:

·
owt else is just traffic
1,462 Posts
Congrats,cracking spec,i know some say you can get much more for your money if you buy an aftermarket stereo but i'm really pleased with my Harman Kardon and if there are any probs i can take it back to the dealers..no probs.Nice to see another MINI ONE with the vipers on the way.I've posted a piccie of my interior cos its the same (not sure what colour dash you've got)to keep you going.Now for the wait.........

Attachments

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all your replies, I'm even more excited now!

I just managed to grab a delivery slot on 12th November so it's 3 weeks today! :D :D :D :D (Yup the wait is agonizing already!) :cool:

It's my 20th birthday next Wednesday as well :D

Oh yea, will I get a Mini passport? I saw they we're thinking about giving Mini owners passports that they get stamped on every Mini Run they go on? Sounds like a great way to remember where you've been. Unlike my real passport which doesn't have a single stamp! If they don't I'll just have to make my own :)

Sorry if the excitement has dulled my brain but what's a one click speedsman?

Thanks for those interior shots Zyo, looks gorgeous :D .. I'm going for the anthracite dash to match the anthracite headliner, if I had gone for Pepper White brilliant silver would have been the way to go.

·
Joy!
1,333 Posts
congrats m8. Looks like a lovely spec, i myself am only 20 so the ONE was the only realistic insurance option (still a hefty £1300). but hey, its worth every penny!

I saw a chilli red with vipers the otherday, looked really cool! I have em on my black MINI ONE, and think they make it look so aggressive.

more in my gallery :D

Mines buy in the shop at the mo, having a few minor niggles looked at, got a damn automatic cooper...its like driving a tram. 1st and hopefully last time i'll be driving an automatic :)...just no fun.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I can't belive you don't know what a one click is there are details in the oct/nov edition of go mini. It can turn your one into a copper in terms of bhp. There are lots of mentions about it on this forum. I can't find the web site link at the moment.
How did you manage to get such a short delivery time I order mine a month ago and still have to wait till mid nov for delivery.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Matty your Mini looks brilliant, black with silver was the other colour I was considering but opted for Red in the end :)

Ah Speedsman I do know what your talking about as I was reading about it yesterday, it's just they referred to it only as a ECU Update.. It's defiantly something I’ll look into in the future, sounds brilliant. :cool:

As for the short delivery time, I guess it depends on the dealer. They have two delivery slots (one at the start of November and one at the end) and they just happened to have two spare orders that haven't gone into production yet, so I grabbed one as soon as I could :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts