MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I odrered my Mini in early June, and took delivery on Aug 12. I paid for a works kit (including installation) and was told to break the car in and expect the works in early Oct. We are now nearly into Nov, and the dealership says maybe in another week. They did tell me that I would get the first install they do. Anyone hear anything?

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm getting mine installed tomorrow !!! Ordered the car in mid-June, got it the last week of August and they only got the Works kit last week... so I think just be patient :rolleyes: I know... it's hard !!!

Thw good news ia that I'm getting the first Works kit in Canada so for a little while I will have the meanest MINI in the land !

Attachments

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
MINIMALISTE said:
I'm getting mine installed tomorrow !!! Ordered the car in mid-June, got it the last week of August and they only got the Works kit last week... so I think just be patient :rolleyes: I know... it's hard !!!

Thw good news ia that I'm getting the first Works kit in Canada so for a little while I will have the meanest MINI in the land !

Nice car....

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was at my dealer this morning. They were installing a JCW '05 kit on an '05 MCSc. I was told that the kits have been released from Customs last week. I had ordered one, now due in next week, to be fitted to my '05 MCS.

I'm in Houston, TX USA

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.