MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to Ray West down at West Tuning Thruxton, he has carried out 15 or so conversions for JC Works S customers who were dissatisfied with their conversion, upgrading their cars (17% pulley, full Milltek system, throttle body, fast road cam etc) to Ray's 250bhp conversion.

So, anyone out there willing to admit to this conversion, and willing to share their experiences? There must be some M2 users with a Works/West hybrid out there?

If you don't want to make it public, please PM me with any details.....

·
Registered
656 Posts
Tony*t3 said:
According to Ray West down at West Tuning Thruxton, he has carried out 15 or so conversions for JC Works S customers who were dissatisfied with their conversion, upgrading their cars (17% pulley, full Milltek system, throttle body, fast road cam etc) to Ray's 250bhp conversion.

So, anyone out there willing to admit to this conversion, and willing to share their experiences? There must be some M2 users with a Works/West hybrid out there?

If you don't want to make it public, please PM me with any details.....
I dropped my MCS off at West Tuning Sunday night, and saw 2 MCS's there, one was red and the other dark grey like mine. Not sure what conversions they were in for though.

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GRSmotorsport said:
I dropped my MCS off at West Tuning Sunday night, and saw 2 MCS's there, one was red and the other dark grey like mine. Not sure what conversions they were in for though.

I was there this morning, and saw your car... GRS stickers on the windows.... what you having done?

The red car there belongs to a guy that owns Park Lane motors, his car has the lot, 250bhp, big brakes, lowered suspension and Works seats.... tis very nice indeed...

·
Registered
295 Posts
As Max said, just do it - you know you want to ;)

Dare I say it, but I'm already getting used to my 210/215bhp West Tuning conversion, 250+bhp hmmmmm very tempting!!!! theres no way I could afford it now though.

if you can afford to do it, then do it.

I saw the same 2 Minis when I was up there, the red one is lovely, fully loaded and coded with nice Khan wheels too!

LB.

·
Track addict
5,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leccy_Blue said:
As Max said, just do it - you know you want to ;)

Dare I say it, but I'm already getting used to my 210/215bhp West Tuning conversion, 250+bhp hmmmmm very tempting!!!! theres no way I could afford it now though.

if you can afford to do it, then do it.

I saw the same 2 Minis when I was up there, the red one is lovely, fully loaded and coded with nice Khan wheels too!

LB.

i can't afford it mate. Hasn't stopped me before though!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.