MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple of cancelled orders so will do these at a reduced price
Works 3 spoke wheel leather - Normal price £208.50+vat SPECIAL £179 (+ vat where applicable)
Works 3 spoke leather & alcantara wheel - Normal price £208.50 + vat SPECIAL £179 (+ vat where applicable)

BOTH IN STOCK.
Call me on 0870 360 9599
Or email me via NewMINIStuff.com
first come first served

·
Registered
21,702 Posts
If you havent got one of these beauties, you need one :D

It may seem like 'just a steering wheel' but I dont half miss it when I drive a MINI without one :eek: :eek: The std ones are too skinny now :p

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
:mad:

Typical, you do this after I brought one a few weeks ago:rolleyes:

Can't rate this item enough, once you've driven with one of these you'll never want to go back!!!

You might want to let people know Mike if they are R56 or R53;)

·
Premium Member
9,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its in the 1st gen section
But then again I've seen many missplaced threads so
THEY'RE FOR 1ST GEN MINIS with 3 spoke wheel

·
Registered
108 Posts
Interested in one of these - how hard is it to fit ... ive currently got an 06 mcs with the three spoke wheel. A little concerned about the airbag!

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Interested in one of these - how hard is it to fit ... ive currently got an 06 mcs with the three spoke wheel. A little concerned about the airbag!
Have a search, I started a thread on how to fit one on the R56, its not that much different, except the hole to release the airbag isn't on the R53 so you have to dig about inside to release the clip;)

·
JCW 210 apparently not!
516 Posts
reading all the fitting guides makes the airbag sound scary! any advice tip on fitting or what to do with the air bag? I am sure it will be fine all the same

·
JCW 210 apparently not!
516 Posts
I thought as much! it was the bmw guide which almost states to put it on something soft pointing upwards ha ha. just wish there was a JCW air bag, not a bag with the logo on but the centre badge

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
I thought as much! it was the bmw guide which almost states to put it on something soft pointing upwards ha ha. just wish there was a JCW air bag, not a bag with the logo on but the centre badge
Just treat it with a little respect, and like a hot potatoe and put it down straight away and don't mess with it;):p

·
LBC SUCKS BUTT!!
849 Posts
Slightly OT, but are there fatty steering wheels available for those with the Auto box?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts