MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Monday!

Unfortunately, my new Mini has to live outside for a few months which is doing my head in!
I was going to get paint protection (ceramic) for the whole car, but don't believe this will protect it sufficiently so the next option is to 3M wrap part or all of it.

Has anyone had any exposure to this process and can recommend anyone in Melbourne?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Should be possible to get help with this. go to a Shrink (Wrap).
A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

·
Registered
7 Posts
Happy Monday!

Unfortunately, my new Mini has to live outside for a few months which is doing my head in!
I was going to get paint protection (ceramic) for the whole car, but don't believe this will protect it sufficiently so the next option is to 3M wrap part or all of it.

Has anyone had any exposure to this process and can recommend anyone in Melbourne?

Cheers
go to a Shrink (Wrap).
A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Happy Monday!

I was going to get paint protection (ceramic) for the whole car, but don't believe this will protect it sufficiently so the next option is to 3M wrap part or all of it auto clicker word unscrambler jumble solver .

Cheers
This forum is so far proving to be

1 - 6 of 6 Posts