MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MINI2.com stickers

I've been advised to start a new Topic/Thread about this, so here goes :

The ordering of our new MINI2.com stickers will be done Free of Charge from Phil @ MINI Pirate. GREAT NEWS! He did suggest donating money to a charity, and that the only cost would be Postage.

However, first problem. With the last batch made up by MINI Pirate there were problems over MINI Rights, basically not allowing us to use the MINI name. If anyone can help me with this, I would be obliged. Name of who to contact and via what means, email or postal address.

I will post up when you can PM me for details, all I want to know is who to contact over the MINI rights. Thanks

The designs are below which I stole from a previous thread, hehe.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Please Ignore The Attached Pics Of Stickers Which I Pinched Off Another Thread, If You Have Ideas On What You'd Like The Stickers To Look Like Please Feel Free To Post Up Here...thanks For Your Patience. I Just Want To Do A Really Good Job Of Organising This For You All

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I quite liked those stickers above:D:D
Why can you not use them:confused:

I've emailed Phil to see if they are acceptable to produce. Will update when I hear back.

Any further designs you want, just let me know and I'll ask Phil. Seems a great guy, very willing to help, so I'll keep pestering him until he tells me to bugger off lol :p

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
to keep things simple and as we will be producing these FOC ;) I want to suggest 1 design that can be used for interior and exterior rather than going off with lots of designs which will take a lot of my time to sort out.

Hope this is OK.

Previous m2 members were asked to make a donation to the M2 charity of choice as payment as Paul originally was not allowed to sell these - feel free to fill in any gaps Paul ;)

ta, Phil

·
Registered
22,101 Posts
we will have a new just giving page for the 2009 ball up real soon if your looking for the charity ;)

Personally I think the classic one is the best. I thought they are fine with us using that design as long as it wasn't for profit?

·
MINI2 Regular
3,726 Posts
Nice one Brett - nice to see a new member getting involved in such a positive way
agreed. pretty impressed buddy :)

really want one of these......surely about the rights....it says 'MINI2.com' which is one word, different to MINI 2.com which would be MINI and then another word after. a different word to MINI.....right?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi guys, all agreed with Phil now, so I'm ready to start receiving your requests. The design is below and the stickers can be ordered for Interior or Exterior fitment.

Please state which you'd like, along with your full name & address by Private Message only.

Many thanks

Brett.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
please note that these are not on a black background but are white text with a red '2'.

The background is just for visual purpose to show only !!!!

Phil
;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just to let you's all know. I'll be placing my order on a weekly basis with Phil @ MINI Pirate. If you're wondering what size they'll be, I'm going to give him a shout now so watch this space.

Thanks

Brett.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts