MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loves Leecey
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some people were asking how the 'S' would look in Liquid Yellow.
I've made some screenshots from the 3-D section on MINIUSA.com, so you can see how it's look like (with a black roof)

Attachments

·
Sham's apprentice
721 Posts
I just posted elsewhere that I was actually starting to give serious consideration to a Yellow S with black top. It's growing on me :D

·
Premium Member
60 Posts
I think the yellow is really good also, I prefer the white top instead. That is one of the things I love about this car..the ability to mix and match!

Mike:D

·
Registered
785 Posts
Some colors I like as two-color combos, instead of three. Meaning in this case, this is a Yellow/Black car, as opposed to a Yellow/White/Black car (since the trim is always black).
I like the Red, Blue,and Green as three-color combos, Silver as a two-color, know what I mean?

This has definitely made the yellow more approachable to me.

·
Registered
5,956 Posts

I think i may have already mentioned this OnlyS4me, but you are a bloody legend. Your talents must be in great demand.

Thanks......

·
Registered
930 Posts
I like the yellow with white roof and mirrors. My $0.02!

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'm with garfield, on the 2-color and 3-color preferences. I considered nothing but a black roof initially, because I didn't like the idea of three colors - or four, if you include silver wheels - on one car. The BRG/white car that I saw looked great (except, of course, for the white wheels and mirrors . . .), with the black body cladding not looking so stark against a dark body color. "Liquid Yellow" conjurs up an unfortunate bit of mental imagery for me, but yellow/black does look pretty sharp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts