MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MNEEME
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was a sad day, but not extermely sad. Everything is REPAIRABLE...
I HOPE..... Heres what happened

I was going down the road and missed my turn. So I turned into someones driveway so I could turn around. As I started to back out I hit their mailbox I swear it jumped out of no where!

Well Here Are Some Pictures

Do you think its repairable. Hopefully the dealership can repair it!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Ah yes, the pouncing mailbox, which if my studies are correct are native to the Americas. Tiss a sneaky predator that lies low, blending into its surroundings like a chameleon, until its prey is almost on top of it..................... then BAM! The predator shows no mercy, brutally mauling all foolish enough to stray into its domain. Just be thankful you were in you car, if it had caught you walking on your own there would not have been much hope for you...

·
BRG Cabrio S
106 Posts
adamlondon said:
Ah yes, the pouncing mailbox, which if my studies are correct are native to the Americas. Tiss a sneaky predator that lies low, blending into its surroundings like a chameleon, until its prey is almost on top of it..................... then BAM! The predator shows no mercy, brutally mauling all foolish enough to stray into its domain. Just be thankful you were in you car, if it had caught you walking on your own there would not have been much hope for you...

I think that is the funniest thing I have ever heard! :p

·
Overboosting.....
3,392 Posts
adamlondon said:
Lol :D :D :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.