MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Popped into Scotthall yesterday to check on the progress on my Cooper, and got some great news that I just had to share.

Apparently, my car has now been built, and is at the distribution centre in Oxford awaiting delivery to the dealer. All being well, they’re hopeful of getting it in the early part of next week, so I should be able to pick it up on Friday 6th August or Saturday the 7th. I was originally given a delivery date to the dealer of 13th August, so it looks like the factory is getting cars built around 10 days or so early. It’s been a long wait, as I ordered the car in March, but it looks like the finish line is now in sight. Roll on next weekend.

So excited – 6 days and counting

:red:

·
Registered
385 Posts
I might have the answer, dealerships give a delivery date and they also have a dealership arrival date which is sometimes described as delivery date.

e.g. My car was said to have a delivery date of 16th August but I asked the dealer when they'll have it, they said 9th August.

This I guess is to allow them a slight delay or time to PDI and clean the car etc.

I think mine will be at the garage on Monday 9th August, I hope they can get it out to me PDI'd etc. asap!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
matt.morrow
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing