MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

New to the forum here. Ordered my new Mini One Clubman yesterday - graphite special edition. So excited.

Got a few extras too :)
Pepper Pack
M/func steering wheel
Harman Kardon Hi Fi
Visibility Pack
Rear Parking Sensors
Automatic Air Con
Electric Panoramic Sunroof

Woop Woop! So excited. They said possible delivery time of 30th of June! Could this be so soon?

Also, quick question, the girl who sold it to me was lovely and I struck a good deal - she seemed to think that the bonnet strips in black were as standard?? Is that true?? I really want them.

Also, the Visibility pack - does it contain heated windreen? Thats why I chose it but can't find any info on mini website!!!

WANT MY MINI NOW!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
The black Stripes are on the Graphite unless you don't want them. Heated Windscreen is included in the Vis Pack.

Good Luck

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh and I know you said you might be getting a dog and this is why you bought a Clubman. After having a few Clubmans, Privacy Glass is a must if you are using the boot for a dog 1) It keeps the sun out 2) If you call at a shop and leave the dog in the car for 5mins you can't see the dog in the back without going right up to the car. Just a thought for you to consider :)

·
Cooper S Clubman
205 Posts
Welcome to MINI2

Nice spec car you've ordered there - hopefully the next couple of weeks will fly by and you'll soon be enjoying a great drive.

Drew :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah and added on the Carbon Black Leather/Cloth Sports seats today. Quite liked them! Hope they added them on correctly!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Newminiclubman
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing