MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys im new to owning a mini but in past 2 weeks since i bought the car i have been none stop adding bits :) my R53 cooper s now looks and goes very well. The reason for the post is not to go on about my mini even though i will do as i love it :) But i got an idea and was wondering if others would be interested ?

The Plan: a 2 day road rally from york to wick and back it will be timed and will be worked out based on miles at speed limits to work out a time, the one with nearest time wins. It will be great to get loads of other mini owners together it would include an over night stay in wick with some mini chat and drinks no doubt:)

Now also there will be a prize for 1st to 3rd plus limited edition stickers for all who enter,

just wanted to put this out there see if any one is intersted?

let me know it could be great :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updates

When? How much will entry be? How long is the ralley? Will this be on open roads or closed roads?

Thanks for interest.

It's all open roads we hope for some time in April if enough
Interest. There is no entry fee but all will need cover room for the over night, the prize fund is coming from a private sponsor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
mab01uk
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing