1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Maxin' and Relaxin'
423 Posts
i noticed that the other day. i've always got jcw stuff in my watch list as i cant believe how much they go for!!

saw a boot badge go for over £50 :eek:

how people can justify £50 for a badge instead of forking out on the kit which will actually change there car?? :confused:

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
OMG :eek: I can't believe I was there (at JCW Garages) on Monday having my upgrade done, and forgot to ask them to pop one in my car for me....... Wish I had having seen the price of that one on ebay :(

·
MINI2 Global Moderator
4,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wibbly said:
OMG :eek: I can't believe I was there (at JCW Garages) on Monday having my upgrade done, and forgot to ask them to pop one in my car for me....... Wish I had having seen the price of that one on ebay :(
I'm sure they'll post one to you if you give them a ring!

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
monsta said:
I'm sure they'll post one to you if you give them a ring!
I'm trying to persuade the wife to let me go again having had such a good time on Monday :D

Perhaps you have enlightened me on a way to fund my trips :p ;)

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
It's easy for you guys over there :( Any JCW stickers or keyrings (can't get any of the JCW stuff over here ) please PM me, cause I want one .

Cheers

Karen

·
Official MINI2 Fluffer
5,261 Posts
I suppose at the end of the day people will pay for all the little details to make their MINI complete and customised to their ideal of perfection.

At the JCW day a few years ago, we asked Mike Cooper if we could have some stickers from him. I got handed a pile of those window stickers and distributed them to everyone. After everyone got one or two stickers, I was left with about 10 of them. :eek: One went on my MINI, one on each of my two sisters MINIs and I posted some over the years to other people who requested them.

I think, not that I can find it, that I have one or two stickers left, somewhere in my junk heap garage.

I've also got a brand new, still in wrapping, set of JCW Works floor mats, which I never got round to fitting in my MINI before I sold it. I thought I saw someone mention on M2 that they are no longer available. These must be gold dust! :D

·
MCSJCW
1,667 Posts
Would be keen on the stickers and mats if your interested in getting rid of them. PM if you do.

Cheers

Karen

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think I'll try and get myself some freebies, ebay them, and then I should have enough to get the real thing for my car! ;) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
101 Posts
:eek: :eek:

I think im gonna have to take a drive to JCW and pick up some freebies, i wouldnt even pay a £1 for sticker !!

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
£31 quid it finally went for........ :eek:

I did consider a bid for it, but got told no, lol :D :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts