MINI Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well It finally arrived !:rolleyes:

CooperD in Nightfire Red/Black
Thought I'd share some quick pics, nothing arty, coz we only collected yesterday eve and I didn't have much time

maybe other owners would like to post some here too!

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you going for the record of 'most threads with pictuires of my new car in' Barry? :p
PMSL:p

I know.....was thinking people will think I'm Nucking Futz!

..but all the time I spent looking for Nitefire red pics, I thought I'd just do the needful and place a few here and there to help some other poor soul out! :p

·
SUCKIN DIESEL!!!!
7,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally, Barry! Happy days, was it worth the wait?

Looking forward to seeing it in the metal ;)

Health to enjoy xx
Thanx nylo,

We're both really pleased with the results, but i haven't had much time around the car yet, and won't be around at the weekend either!:(

You goin to MTI??

·
Totally Mental!
21,789 Posts
Thanx nylo,

We're both really pleased with the results, but i haven't had much time around the car yet, and won't be around at the weekend either!:(

You goin to MTI??
Haven't seen too many (if any) round NI yet in nightfire red, so you should stand out :)

I'm a probably no for MTI, work's starting to get busy now, though I was half entertaining the idea of a quick shoot over for one or 2 days, depending very much on how much overtime needs to be done...

·
Whining....
1,901 Posts
I could have sworn I saw a Nightfire Red MINI go past work on a transporter on the M2 Tuesday morning might have been yours I suppose? I almost always see BMW/MINI transporters at tea break time - great view of the Motorway from there... very scenic! :rolleyes:

Nice car BTW - I can see a Cooper D in my motoring future sometime - maybe a Clubman though!

·
Dooper is the dogz!
1,458 Posts
Looks great, and I just realised they have the exhaust the same as a Petrol Cooper?

very nice :cool:
Tis cool - I noticed that too, so if you debadge, only the front (better looking than the petrol) bumper gives the game away!!

Looks cool One D! :D :D The Blaster alloys don't look cool too - thought they were gonna be mingin! :p

·
You've just been totalled
6,860 Posts
NR is fast becoming one of my fave colours - Understated and beautiful. IMO, you really need the white lenses with NR - Orange lenses and NR would be a bit *yuck* lol And teh Cooper exhaust is a bonus :D:D:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts