MINI Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 2609 Posts

·
...where´s the any-key?
23,182 Posts
Mini2 Scoop

A British reporter whilst on Holiday in OZ managed to get this exclusive shot of Basil secretly testing his customised Mini Cooper S in the outback of Australia:eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Geez, this thread is turning feral already..........:rolleyes:

:)

PS. Might not be far from the truth LMB. :D

·
Registered
529 Posts
Mini Model

My favourite pic is my MINI model...its the closest I have got so far to owning a car.....I am still waiting for my Cooper to arrive....just keeps dragging on and on and on :(

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
groovy_jr, I've got the same affinity for my MINI model. My friends and relatives look at me like I'm 6 years old - running the thing along the kitchen floor, over the couch, across the dining room table at dinner. I believe I'm in a sad, sad state. I've even placed black electrical tape over the top to represent the sunroof (ok, it looks a little worse, but at least it's more realistic to what I'm getting). I keep waiting for that white van to pull up, bust out the straight jacket and haul me off. At least I haven't been making any engine noises (well, at least not in front of anyone that is ;) ).

·
Tinkering In The Garage
2,168 Posts
Thanks Damo, glad you like the picture,its of my girlfriends cooper and a prototype S, taken in june last year at the club trackday hosted by BMW to give us our first thrash in the MINI. we thought it would make a good one too, mainly to compare size.

Ady (R50)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
This is one of my favourites. Up above the clouds (nearly) on the North Yorkshire Moors. Sorry about the size.

21 - 40 of 2609 Posts
About this Discussion
2.6K Replies
783 Participants
MADNESSray
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing