MINI Cooper Forum banner

41 - 60 of 2609 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
...sorry in advance!...I know its MINI2!

...firstly...I can't afford it :( and more importantly I couldn't insure it! :(

...but hey...I can dream :p

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
IMHO (is that OK, dear?) the numero uno, stonking-best MINI pictures are the 'cheeky MINI' (MINI=:p) or 'surprised MINI' (MINI=:eek: ) pictures such as that which opens m1les's
One of those days thread of 'Petal' (sorry, m1les, but it's just too funny for words :D).

I'd happily have a gallery of such pictures. (PS. That's a neat verti-car pic, Twiggy.)

Best Regards, Mark. (And please accept my apologies if I've not copied the link correctly: the thread's in GENERAL DISCUSSION.)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
12000rpm said:
last of the unrelated, sorry couldn't help it :p i'll post some proper mini pics later, oh nice pic btw silver and black :)
Noooooooooooooooooooooo :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Im going to cry :( :( :(

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
R50 said:
Thanks Damo, glad you like the picture,its of my girlfriends cooper and a prototype S, taken in june last year at the club trackday hosted by BMW to give us our first thrash in the MINI. we thought it would make a good one too, mainly to compare size.

Ady (R50)
Tell your Girlfriend, her car is cool! I want a classic to restore one day! as a pet project kind of thing! That one certainly doesn't need restoring tho :D

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Has to be this one for me!! :D

To me, the original "The Fast and The Furious" :D

The two loves in my life!! ..... Ohh....:rolleyes:.... Ummm ....:rolleyes:.... and the wife of course !! :)

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
R1 said:
Has to be this one for me!! :D

To me, the original "The Fast and The Furious" :D

The two loves in my life!! ..... Ohh....:rolleyes:.... Ummm ....:rolleyes:.... and the wife of course !! :)

So where is the picture of your wife then???:D :D

41 - 60 of 2609 Posts
About this Discussion
2.6K Replies
783 Participants
MADNESSray
MINI Cooper Forum
Join our Mini Cooper Forums to talk about your new Mini. From reviews, mods, accessories, reliability concerns and more, this Mini Owners Club is full of info!
Full Forum Listing