MINI Cooper Forum banner

61 - 80 of 2609 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Love at first sight!

Up to the day I collected my car, I did not know how the Lime Green would turn out. I dreaded that yellowy green on the VW Lupo. I picked the colour out of a MINI toy/fashion accessories brochure - the picture with a pair of lips against a lime green background, and I said to my dealer that was the effect I was hoping to achieve.

I was saying goodbye to my old Mini Cooper, and then suddenly, I saw Apple for the first time, in the sun, and it looked absolutely gorgeous.

So here's my favourite picture of Apple - at the dealer's forecourt, on the day of collection, and yes, it was love at first sight!!!

DK ;) :D :cool:

Doh!!! Posted this thread using Mr DK's user name!!!

Attachments

·
Lights are on but...
10,330 Posts
Re: Love at first sight!

Mr DK said:
Up to the day I collected my car, I did not know how the Lime Green would turn out. I dreaded that yellowy green on the VW Lupo. I

I was saying goodbye to my old Mini Cooper, and then suddenly, I saw Apple for the first time, in the sun, and it looked absolutely gorgeous.

So here's my favourite picture of Apple - at the dealer's forecourt, on the day of collection, and yes, it was love at first sight!!!

DK ;) :D :cool:
Mad absoultly mad! I have to say in the flesh DK it looks better than the pics! ;)

All I'll say is your brave ;)

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: i like this one (probably cause it's mine!!) :)

AV51HCC said:
Now that i do like, very nice indeed R1. Where abouts is that then?
It was taken near a small water feature at the bottom of my garden!! :D

Ok. It was taken at the Elan Valley, Wales. (thought I'd change it to monochrome for that "dramatic arty" effect!!);)

ps We should have a ClubMINI2 run around there. Good roads!:D

Bigger pic here.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i like this one (probably cause it's mine!!) :)

R1 said:

It was taken near a small water feature at the bottom of my garden!! :D ps We should have a ClubMINI2 run around there. Good roads!:D
Wales in my back garden :p :p :p

Some terrific roads up in the beacons & a MINI2 meet in the Summer would be fab :cool: :cool:

·
Addicted to Speed!!
4,865 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: i like this one (probably cause it's mine!!) :)

KarmanS said:
R1, that's a great picture! Can't say so about the weather though..... :)
That's good old fashioned UK weather for ya!! :rolleyes:

61 - 80 of 2609 Posts