MINI Cooper Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2609 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Tell me about!!!! Really fancied the 17" split rims Mini are doing, but £2,000 for the set seems a bit steep. Tis next on my magic list, along with stripping off the paint and chroming her.............:D

MitchyBoy

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
MitchyBoy said:
Seeing as we are just posting pictures of our own cars I guess I'll post one of mine:D

MitchyBoy
Hmmm, lovely shot......sigh, should have stuck to my original plans.....:rolleyes: Never mind, too late now.

:)

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
I do like that yellow Mitchboy.

Basil, the red looks just great too.

And the black, and green, blue, silver....

I love them all.

Regards, ElTel

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
eltel said:
I do like that yellow Mitchboy.

Basil, the red looks just great too.

And the black, and green, blue, silver....

I love them all.

Regards, ElTel
Your right mate..........any colour the MINI looks just great........:D

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Damo said:

I think Pink with Yellow and Blue Dots would push that staement to the limit mate ;)
Ok, I knew someone would take me literally..........Any of the current available colours, was what I meant........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wrigley Field MINI Photo

We have a photo nomination for the MINI at Wrigley Field. No, Ferris Buehler is not pictured, although he could be. :D (I do have a bigger version of this photo, of course. It was reduced for the post.)

Wrigley Field MINI Photo Thread

·
MINIstry of Fun
1,561 Posts
I'm afraid that these seat covers have already been discussed, and as you would expect, the debate was quite heated.

The manufacturers claim that this sort of thing is popular in SoCal and that they are only responding to the market's needs, IIRC.

Welcome aboard AustraliaMiniMan! What colour/spec are you thinking of? Delivery date?

Regards, ElTel

·
Registered
105 Posts
Here's one of my favorites - more of an artistic photo. This is at the Presidio in San Francisco...and what my garage will look like if I win the lottery ;). Thanks to loki for the shot.

Note the row of S's on the right...Yum!!

·
Registered
5,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Milquetoast said:
Here's one of my favorites - more of an artistic photo. This is at the Presidio in San Francisco...and what my garage will look like if I win the lottery ;). Thanks to loki for the shot.

Note the row of S's on the right...Yum!!
They have one of those cool padlock gadgets protecting their site from direct links.......:(

81 - 100 of 2609 Posts