MINI Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

I've got to confirm my final spec for a MCC - Chilli Red. Changed various items numerous times.

Here is the complete spec:

Chilli Pack
Leather Gravity Black
17" 5 Star BULLET Alloys
Interior Colour Trim
Radio Boost
ASC+T
Multi-Function on S/Wheel
Heated Mirrors & Washer Jets
Chrome-Line Interior
Wind Deflector
Front Seat Heating
Air Conditioning Manual
Cockpit Chrono Package
Single CD-Player
Harman Kardon
Black Bonnet Stripes
Xenon Headlights

Not too sure on the black bonnet stripes. On the UK models the black bonnet stripes have thin white outline lines too. Not sure if the USA has this too?

Have seen pictures with and without them and still not sure. I like the stripes but to be honest the pictures I've seen aren't clear enough.

What do you guys think?

And what do you think about the rest of the spec?

Much appreciated!!

·
GTT........See Yah
413 Posts
Sounds very good to me and nearly identical spec to my MCSC, definately go with the strips and I prefer the factory with the white border, just think thet look better that way, also agree the chrome mirrors would look good.
I also speced the electris folding mirrors which I think for the money are worth it when parking it in tight bays etc

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Chrome mirror caps!! Never thought of that....Hmmm...I wonder....

Used Mini's UK build utility, picture attached with the mirror caps. What do we think? Definately go with it? I'm not sure at all. Like the chrome and body colour mirror caps. Which look better? LOL Choices choices....

Let me me know your thoughts! Cheers all !!

Attachments

·
Rocking the F57
17,719 Posts
Boyderama said:
Chrome mirror caps!! Never thought of that....Hmmm...I wonder....

Used Mini's UK build utility, picture attached with the mirror caps. What do we think? Definately go with it? I'm not sure at all. Like the chrome and body colour mirror caps. Which look better? LOL Choices choices....

Let me me know your thoughts! Cheers all !!
Only thing is...(not sure if its still the case though) when you get chrome mirrors you also get chrome hinges on the tailgate!!

I didn't like these so i stuck with body colour......and then bought some new mirror caps...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I don't like the interior colour trim in a chili red car because it's too intense.
And I prefer white bonnet stripes over the black.

My spec would be:
- anthracite dash with chrome line interiour - simply the best combination
- NO chrono package - take the classic center speedo, always an eye-catcher
- white bonnet stripes + white mirrors + white rims
- DSC instead of ASC+T - can save your life
- Automatic air conditioning - sooo comfortable
- NO black leather seats - too boring, better take black/red or black/grey

·
Registered
241 Posts
Is it only me that thinks ASC+T on a 115bhp heavy car with fat tyres is overkill? Surely your foot is sufficient!

Depending on how you like the standard look I'd seriously consider no audio upgrade at all and going after market - but there's arguements for both approaches....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts