ummmmmmmmm ummmmmmmmm :confused:.....

bring it onnnnnnnnnnn :eek:

just time it right so iiiiiiii can make it :D

ciao from Veniziaaaaa :p

·
Shopping
740 Posts
tribalmini said:
I think that sounds like a super idea!! However can we make it a camping trip this time??? MINI's and tents hmmm fun! :D
Like this idea.

Can I put my name down when you start the list.

Cheers
aka ScottieCoop

·
Registered
261 Posts
tribalmini said:
I think that sounds like a super idea!! However can we make it a camping trip this time??? MINI's and tents hmmm fun! :D
What a good idea! Yer no gettin' ma sleepin' bag though! :p

·
In exile, down SOUTH!
13,201 Posts
Apple's calendar for next year is pretty full, and I only have limited funds, so no for next year.

However, I would like to come up with Max to do a Scottish run the year after :)

DK ;) :apple:

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
this years was great, so yes John, you count me and Mrs in again.

Think its a good idea to restrict it, you should restrict anyone that has not got a MINI from coming along, I think that would be the first TRIUMPHic thing to be done, then restrict the number of raffle tickets the Scotts can buy from the winning book:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
I think the run should be restricted not only in numbers but a line should be drawn and anyone south of Yorkshire should not be allowed ;)

If we still have a Mini we'll be there for sure ;)

·
Banned
50,323 Posts
Brushy said:
I think the run should be restricted not only in numbers but a line should be drawn and anyone south of Yorkshire should not be allowed ;)

If we still have a Mini we'll be there for sure ;)
isn't that encouraging some of the undesireables to move up here to get on the list?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
tribalmini said:
I'm up for camping :)

I wanted the last run to be camping but there were too many people objecting to it.

So camping it is then and that alone should restrict the numbers :cool:

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
hmmm don't think you'd put the camping bit when chris signed up, judging from the moaning after mini in the park (and i don't mean from rakey :p )

B&B sounds good ;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Bonnie Scotland said:
Groan, camping, what, is that, like in a B & B somewhere or a nice hotel with hot and cold water and tea making facilities
And about 100 square foot, warmth and a short walk to breakfast ;)

·
: : : : : : : : :
130 Posts
IM UP FOR THIS JOHN!!!! AND AS YOU CAN SEE.....

MY HAND IS UP!!

The restriction makes a lot of sense, but there has to be the odd one or two with no restriction... LIKE THIS ONE!! :D :D

As Bad Dog said, if there is a set route for people to follow themselves then i shouldn't be a problem. You know what the run to INverness was like, a front group, a middle group and a group doing t speed limit :eek: :D :D

By the way, i would be interested in filming and editing a video of the run. I'll maybe speak to you about that after the organisation is further on though.

Cheers John

1 - 20 of 398 Posts